FUEL DISPENSER MANUFACTURER IN CHINA
Fuel dispensers are mechanical and electronic integrated products, which are mainly used for fuel refueling metering in vehicles such as motorcycles, car, ships, trains, and airplanes. The types of fuel suitable for refilling mainly include gasoline, kerosene, diesel, and so on. A fuel dispenser is a complete liquid volume measurement system composed of main components such as motor, pump, Flowmeter, solenoid valve, sensor, mainboard, indicating device, oil sight, and nozzle.
All fuel dispenser products
( configuration / function )
- IC card function
- Small ticket printing
- Mechanical counter
- UnionPay payment
- Voice broadcast
- Pull off the valve
- Coin operated self-service
- Gear pump
- Oil and gas recovery system
IC card management system
complete setfuel dispenser installation details
- Generslly the horizontal distance between the fuel dispenser and underground tank should be not more than 50m,the verticsl distance between tank axial surface and fuel dispenser inet should not exceed 5m
The installation location should meet related regulations of GBJ16-87"Code for fire protection design of buildings"and GB50516-92"Code for design ofsmall petrochemical storage depots and service stations".
- When instaling fuel dispensers outdoor,a rain proot canopy should be equiped tor preventing exposure to rain and sunshine. The height of the canopy should be more than 4.5m and the fuel dispensers should be 0.2m higher than the ground level.
- The base of the fuel dispenser should be installed in a dedicated cement foundation, and withe the anchor bolts(M16.4 unit) fixed, the installation is shown in Figure.A hole is presrved on the cement base to introduce oil inlet pipe [38mm),power and earthing cable,and networking cable ete.,then to use the sand to fal the hole
- The oil inlet pipe center introduced by the oil tank should be aligned generally with the fuel dispenser oi inletcenter (allowable deviation Smm).The inlet oil pipe should be 220mm higher than the oement base. to install a flange on it.after putting a gasket.then use bolts to connect the flexible pipe firmly.
- If to connect to the ground tank.the seperator vent must be sealed completel.
We can send you a business invitation letter, plan and arrange your itinerary to China, or arrange your own itinerary, and we will fully assist and support you. If you have other purchases in China, we are also happy to help you. Datian has the fuel dispensers you need most
We have different types of fuel dispensers, such as single nozzle, double nozzle, four nozzles, six nozzles, eight nozzles, etc. According to your needs and budget, we will provide you with free product catalogs, product renderings, and consulting services
We have 5 professional design and R&D teams, which can accept ODM and OEM orders and can also customize fuel dispensers according to your requirements.
Yes, we can customize the fuel dispenser with AC110V, AC220V, AC380V, or DC12-24V operating voltage according to the power standard of your country, which can meet your needs.
Yes, you can upgrade the mainboard software of the fuel dispenser controller to the latest version through online remote service or mailing equipment.
We accept various payment methods, such as cash, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C, and D/P. We can also accept letters of credit payment, if you need other financial services in China, we can also help you.
Under normal circumstances, after our two parties sign the contract, you need to pay a 30% down payment, and the remaining part will be settled before the fuel dispenser is shipped. If you have special needs, please contact our sales manager.
Our sales staff can provide you with pictures or videos during the production process of the fuel dispenser. You can also go to the Datian factory or assign a third-party inspection company to supervise the fuel dispenser production until delivery.
Datian fuel dispenser has passed CE / ATEX / OIML / MID / TUV / SGS / ISO / PCEC and other certifications. If you need other certifications, we can also assist you in processing them.
Generally speaking, the fuel dispenser is 8-10 years, and the design service life is not less than 35,000 hours.
Before the product is shipped, we will standardize the packaging of the fuel dispenser, and generally, there will be no damage. If the product is damaged due to force majeure during transportation, both of us will discuss a solution; if it is regular damage, we will deliver the corresponding damaged fuel dispenser parts, you can repair and replace it locally, and we will provide full support.
We provide 7X24 online services to deal with any problems with the fuel dispenser. The salesperson will set up working groups for customers on WeChat and Whatsapp. The team will work with engineers and sales leaders to ensure that we can also be found in different time zones when needed.